Job Title: Community Care Assistant
Location: Bexhill, Hastings & Battle
Contract: Full-Time or Part-Time
Salary: £11.50 -£12.50 per hour + 45p per mile Tax Free Mileage Allowance. All travel time between clients paid at £11.50 per hour.
Rated 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission, Radfield Home Care Bexhill, Hastings and Battle is an award winning, private home care company specialising in the care of older people.
Our community care assistants deliver our service which is focused on supporting our clients to live in their own homes safely. The service runs from 7AM -10PM seven days a week and we also do some night work.
We have opportunites for day time, evening and bank workers. Shift times vary.
We are different to other care companies as we offer:
- Standard pay rate £11.50 per hour week days, £12.50 weekends.
- Enhanced pay rate of £15 per hour at weekends for people who work every weekend.
- Mileage paid at 0.45p per mile tax free!
- 100% Private clients. No rushed calls.
- Travel time between clients paid at £11.50 per hour.
CAR DRIVER IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE
- LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER!
- x 1.5 Bank Holidays and Public Holidays
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile tax free.
- FREE Uniform
- PAID Face to face induction training
- FANTASTIC personal and career development
- FULLY FUNDED NVQ opportunities
- FREE specialist training courses
- Company pension scheme
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Could you be the next community care assistant in Bexhill, Hastings & Battle we’re looking for?
You’ll be caring for older people in their own homes, supporting them in all kinds of ways. As the role is community based, you must be a car driver.
- Shopping and lighter domestic tasks.
- Helping people get dressed and ready for the day.
- Personal care.
- Medication Administration.
We’d also love to hear from you if you’ve got previous care experience in roles such as caregiver, care home assistant, care worker, support worker, healthcare assistant, home care assistant, carer and care home worker.
We’re proud to Care for our Carers
We are one of the very few Living Wage Foundation employers in Bexhill, Battle & Hastings.
Join us and make a difference in your local community.